Saturday, January 18, 2014

'One day' has arrived!

After an almost 40 year wait (http://kevburgh23.blogspot.com/2014/01/1974-topps-baseball.html), I am the proud owner of the 1974 Topps Baseball Set as of today. And I must say.............

                                                                             I



                                                                             am


                                                                             head


                                                                              over

 
                                                                             heels


                                                                               in


                                                                      LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I started collecting in 1974 & completed my own set by hand for a few years before I started talking Mom into ordering complete sets. I wound up having to sell many of my cards, but still have that 1974 set! I believe I had every Topps Aaron card from 1959, on, at one time.

    ReplyDelete